Occitanie COnnection Informer Éduquer Divertir

Relook’Moi – Image Consulting / Coaching

24 May 2020

06 51 43 86 33
Website


The first image that one sends back of oneself impregnates the other at 80% .. the remaining 20% come only after

it’s ALWAYS the 1st impression that we will keep of you

So we don’t have 2 times the opportunity to make a 1st good impression !!!

The role assigned to women and to the female body is summed up in the mass media in a privileged vehicle of Beauty, sexuality and directed Narcissism … it has become a product to be consumed in a society like ours. and the female body has become a value of exchange in the aesthetic / erotic myth by this process of reduction of the body which affects both the woman and the man and directs the behavior of consumption and social relegation under the supervision of Sexual Freedom, eroticism, the game that the mass media associate, not to say, link to the emancipation of women

https://relookmoi.business.site/

Nouveaux membres

IB Conseil – Live fully Every day

10 November 2020 |  , ,

IB Conseil – Live fully Every day

contact how to go  8 years of studies in clinical psychology  I am Izadora, a big fan of life with an...


Omkara sound massages – The Sound Vibration of the Divine

13 September 2020 |  , , , ,

Omkara sound massages – The Sound Vibration of the Divine

06 20 02 14 93 How to go “I am Odile-Omkara, a medical woman practicing holistic care for 20 years. I...

Website

omkara.sound@gmail.com


Patrick Louis Richard – Author – Back to the Basics, to the Indispensable!

30 August 2020 |  ,

Patrick Louis Richard – Author – Back to the Basics, to the Indispensable!

Bibliography Author, ferryman of cultures - Citizen of the World - Let our heart write its words. Welcome to the factory...


Marina a refuge for Céret: A superb story! Do you remember Orion?

27 August 2020 |  , ,

Marina a refuge for Céret: A superb story! Do you remember Orion?

06 59 69 00 52 How to go Do you remember Orion? This very fearful Malinois showing signs of aggression, Marina...


Restaurant Guy Molas Caterer – Traditions and Transmission since 1951

22 August 2020 |  , ,

Restaurant Guy Molas Caterer – Traditions and Transmission since 1951

04 68 21 84 62 How to go "Welcoming and listening to customers has always been a priority for us to...

04 68 21 84 62
Website

guy.molas1@orange.fr

Tout afficher